Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Silly Silly ME!!!

You would think, after all these years, I would have learned!  BUT... NO!!!

Not only did I dare to post a photo of Linda's Garden, but I took it of the wrong flower.  Apparently there are different flowers, and some are more important than others.  Who would have thunk?

Anyway, after viewing my post I was "invited" to tour of the garden and each plant was pointed out to me, and each had a story.  The stories seemed to be interesting but I really wasn't paying attention, don't tell her!

AND apparently her garden is deserving of more than just one photo, so here are the results of my private tour.









Oh yes, each plant has a name but I'll be darned if I know what they are!  And we weren't the only ones on this tour, we had a visitor along with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment