Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My First Outing

Well it was a long night but daylight finally arrived and out I went with my "model" to take photos.  Every other day he is just a dog, BUT TODAY he is my 3D action model.

These are the first photos I have taken with my new equipment.  I have never used a DSLR camera before, and certainly not with a 3D lens on it so what you see is just my starting point.

When I post processed these I did the following:

The photos with no borders, just AutoColor in Photoshop
The photos with borders, more post processing as time permitted as I wanted to get these up for you to view.

Being who I am I just couldn't wait for daylight so my first try was with the built in flash on the Canon T3 DSLR  here are my first 2 photos.




In my humble opinion, I thought they were pretty good photos for someone who had absolutely no idea what I was doing with any of the equipments.  BUT tomorrow morining will tell the story.

So here are the morning photos.











AND NOW... FINALLY... I can take action shots, without having everything STOP for 10 seconds to accomodate my wish for 3D.









So that's it for now.  I must be off as I have a whole world to reproduce in 3D.


No comments:

Post a Comment