Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Dabbling in HDR (Again)

On an earlier post I talked about HDR (High Dinamic Range) photos.  This is where you take 3 or more photos with different exposures and merge them together.  Thus you get the best of the dark areas and the best of the bright areas.  Then you can saturate the photo for different effects.

Here is one I have been working on for a while:


Today for the first time I was successful in getting 3D HDR photos.  A llittle bit of work to get them but I now know the procedure and will have to go in search of a great scene worthy of the effort and something that will show off the benifits of HDR.

For now this is all I have:


This final one I took to the max to give you an impression of what can be accomplished through this format of 3D photography.




Comments or suggestions welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment