Friday, August 12, 2011

My Baby Sister (3) - Final Post of Team Penning

This is the final post about this particular Team Penning Competition.  I hope to go again and will take more photos.  I learned a lot this weekend about Team Penning and about the taking, and post processing of, action 3D photos. 

Each time I take the camera out, with the 3D lens, I learn a lot and feel my photos are getting better and better.  What more can I ask for?
















I would like to thank everyone at the Ottawa Valley Team Penning Association for hosting this event and allowing the public to come and enjoy your wonderful sport.





Again I encourage all of you to visit the OVTPA web site:  http://www.ovtpa.ca/

I will be back to future events, this was special. If I missed taking a photo of someone that would like a picture, please let me know the next time you see me.  I'm the guy with the funny camera.  I would be happy to comply, and I appologize for missing you this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment