Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Composition of a SHOWGIRL Photo

Thanks to the assistance of Tim Donovan, the Caribbean Princess Cruise Director, I was allowed to meet two of the showgirls after one of the evening performances.  They agreed to allow me to take their photo in 3D.  This is the result I ended up with.


Great photo of the Showgirls, but the background left a lot to be desired, and I didn't want to ask them to move throughout the ship until I got the setting that would suit the shot.  So instead I took another photo, this one of the enterance to the Princess Theatre.  Princess has expecially nice enterances to their Theatres, in my opinion.  This is the shot I took.


Upon my return home after the cruise, I removed the Showgirls from the original photo and entered them into the Theatre Enterance photo and this is the end result.




I must say, I was rather pleased with the result and started me down a whole new path in the field of photo-manipulation in 3D.

Tomorrow we visit the outside decks of Caribbean Princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment