Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The Outside Decks of Caribbean Princess

I am going to show my bias in this post and start with my favorite deck on the whole ship.

The Promenade Deck.  I couldn't help walking on this deck and feeling like I was 9 years old again and sailing across the North Atlantic on the Saxonia.  Dad was transfered to a NATO base just outside Paris France, and we had to sail there, I think this is one of the reasons I love cruising so much.  It brings back wonderful memories.

The way Princess has finished this deck is just splendid!  I could have spent the whole cruise just walking this deck, and to have it go completely around the ship including Bow and Stern just added to the experience.



Just look at how beautifully finished everything is. 
Caribbean Princess is in wonderful condition.
 







And now to the Upper decks...



Movie Under the Stars (MUTS) and Calypso Pool
 


From Sports Deck looking back at the Neptune's Pool




Terrace Pool Area, Aft of ship
 


Blackbeard's Bar on Lido Deck



Looking aft at Skywalkers Disco.   

Chair Hogs!!!   What Chair Hogs?



Lotus Pool and The Sanctuary



Command and Control Center



Terrace Pool Area


Tomorrow we move inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment