Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 4 at Sea (1)



Well today is Super Bowl Sunday!  WOW!! And here I am in the middle of the Pacific Ocean with a MUTS!  Can life get any better than this?

Historically, being from the East, Super Bowl Sunday involves a supper party, ordering in Chinese Food and then at 6pm sitting down to watch the game of the year!  Well not this time!!  Of no, today I get to watch the game at 2 pm under the tropical sun with a bartender ensuring all my drinks are delivered to me.  Add to this the game itself that was so close it could have gone either way.  Who could ask for anything more?








 Today we were still experiencing moderate seas and this resulted in the pools being a little active.  During the game I managed to snap a few shots of the activity in the pool below MUTS.

 





































Next post, Showtime in the Vista Lounge.

No comments:

Post a Comment