Monday, March 26, 2012

Honolulu - Waikiki Beach

After all the photos I have seen, all the anticipation I have had and all the excitement that existed in getting to finally see Waikiki Beach, I must admit I was a little let down.

As with the Honolulu port in general, I found Waikiki Beach to be very industrialized and built up.  There didn't ever seem to be that feeling of being on a tropical island that was very apparent when we visited Richardson Beach near Hilo.

This is not to say this is not a beautiful beach, quite the contrary.  It just didn't have the Hawaiian Feel I thought I was going to experience.

Here are the photos I took.








After we finished a lovely lunch on the beach we split from the women and off we went to visit Pearl Harbor.

Questions and comments always welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment