Thursday, March 1, 2012

Golden Princess - Outside Promenade Deck

Of all the decks this is by far my favorite.

When I was 8 years old my father got transfered to a NATO base in France and we had to move there.  Back in the late 50s the only way over was by ship so we sailed for 8 days from Montreal Canada to France on the Saxonia.

My memories are of a ship with wooden decks and wooden benched and sun chairs.  When I walk the Princess Promenade Deck all my memories (what memories I still have at this age) come flooding back.  To walk around the ship with it's wood decks and salt spray from the ocean is just spectacular. 

For me, of all the things Princess offers with their cruises, nothing beats this experience for me.

Here are the photos I took of this deck.

















Well this completes our 3D tour of Golden Princess so next post is day 1 at sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment